This template allows you to create an Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement (AST) for any property. ASTs are the most common legal document used and it is unlikely you need a different one.
This is the right legal document for you if :
- rent between £1,000 and £100,000 per year
- short tenancy period: 6 months to a maximum of 6 years
- the tenant(s) is a private individual and not a company
- the property will be used for residential purposes only (not business or agriculture)
- tenants have exclusive occupation of the property let under the agreement
This Agreement Protects you as a Landlord
Residential tenancy law often favours the tenant rather than the landlord. As a landlord, it is essential is to have a document that protects your rights as strongly as possible within the framework of the law.
Excellent Guidance Notes Included
This legal document comes with a step by step guide in plain English as to how you complete this document and what all the legal terms mean. We have made it simple fand easy to use.
Easy to edit and understand
You can edit and delete this document as you wish.
Helpful tip: Our bestselling Landlord Saver Pack (only £15.25) will save you time and money. It includes all the main things a landlord needs: Tenancy Agreement, Section 21 and Section 8 Notices, a rent increase notice as well as our solicitor drafted forms and guidance.