Professionally Drafted by Landlord Solicitor Kevin Morgan
Ensure compliance with a Section 21 Notice that is:
- Legally Current: Meticulously kept up-to-date with the latest legal standards.
- Guidance Notes Included: Clear, user-friendly instructions for complete and accurate service.
- Instantly Accessible: Available for download and via email for use at your convenience.
When to Use this Section 21 Notice
Perfect for landlords with properties under an Assured Shorthold Tenancy (AST), particularly as the fixed term concludes or is nearing its end. Proper service of this notice is vital to its enforceability – ensure your tenants understand their obligations without room for dispute.
- Section 21 Notice: The Prescribed legal document to assert your property rights without dispute.
- Section 21 Checklist: A step-by-step guide ensuring you miss nothing and stay compliant.
- Section 21 Covering Letter: Create a professional impression and clear communication with tenants.
- Certificate of Service: Document your due diligence with an official certificate, reducing the risk of disputes.
- New Tenancy Agreement (Complimentary): Seamlessly transition to a new tenancy with our bonus agreement template.
Section 21 Notice Features and Benefits
- Court-Approved Format: Recognised and accepted by judicial systems for eviction proceedings.
- Tenancy Flexibility: A tool for ending tenancies or negotiating new terms, such as rental adjustments.
- Indefinite Validity: Remains effective for future use without the need for re-issuance.
Each notice is accompanied by plain English guidance notes, ensuring ease of use for all landlords, regardless of prior legal knowledge. The Governement Section 21 Form and others without our other guidance notes can be downloaded here. We recommend you seek independent legal advice.