When to use this Section 21 Notice
The Section 21 Notice pack is the perfect solution for landlords who need to evict a tenant before or after the fixed term has expired. Simply give 2 months notice and follow the instructions in this pack to ensure a smooth and legal eviction process.
This pack includes:
1. Up to date Section 21 Notice (With Solicitor instructions)
AND for FREE today but normally cost £35:
2. Certificate of Service (Court Form N215)
3. Section 21 Checklist
4. New Tenancy Agreement
This pack can be downloaded and will also be emailed to you immediately after purchase.
Section 21 Notice features and contents
- Recognised by courts: This notice is in the prescribed format
- Use to end a tenancy and agree new terms with previous tenants (e.g. should you wish to increase rent)
- Remains valid indefinitely
Excellent Guidance Notes Included
This legal document comes with a step by step guide in plain English as to how you complete this document and what all the legal terms mean. We have made it simple and easy to use.
Helpful tip: Our bestselling Landlord Saver Pack (only £15.25) will save you time and money. It includes all the main things a landlord needs: Tenancy Agreement, Section 21 and Section 8 Notices, a rent increase notice as well as our solicitor drafted forms and guidance.