Do you want to make sure that as a landlord in the UK, you're getting all your admin jobs done quickly, clearly and with minimum fuss, and in full compliance with UK laws?
We can help. Our Letters to Utility Providers for New Tenants are written in plain English and easy to edit so that they meet all your legal requirements. They even help you resolve any potential issues that your tenants may have with their utilities.
We provide the following template letters to help you get notified with the relevant companies:
- Template Letter to notify the Gas Company that there are new tenants
- Template Letter to notify the Electricity company that there are new tenants
- Template letter to notify Council Tax that there are new tenants
- Template letter to notify water companies that there are new tenants
Here are 5 reasons why you should notify the utility providers about your new tenants without delay:
1. It's important to keep your tenants informed of their responsibilities when it comes to utilities.
2. It prevents your tenants from being charged for services they are not using.
3. It helps you avoid costly court cases. For example, in 2018, a landlord failed to inform a utility company that the tenant had moved out, and as a result, they were taken to court and fined over £1000.
4. It's a legal requirement to notify utility providers when a tenancy changes.
5. It helps you to maintain a good relationship with the utility companies.
We make it easier for you to comply with the law and keep your tenants happy - get our Letters to Utility Providers for New Tenants now.