Anti-social Behaviour Act 2003
This Act of Parliament was introduced in 2003 to make provision for anti-social behaviour. The phrase mostly linked to this in the mainstream media is 'ASBO's'.
The main provisions relevant to landlords, however, are in relation to the power the police have to shutter premises which have been used to supply Class-A drugs. Such closure may be for up to six months.
This download includes our Landlord saver Pack worth over £65.
- Tenancy Agreement (Value £14.97)
- Section 21 Notice Requiring Possession (Value £14.97)
- Section 8 Notice to Quit (Value £14.97)
- Section 13 Rent Increase notice (Value £14.97)
- Letter of Guarantee (Value £9.97)
- Standing order request (Value £9.97)
- Property inventory (Value £9.97)